“…instead of obsessing on competitive position and other abstractions, as the B-schools and consultants would always have us do, I instead wondered about some “practical stuff,” which I believe is more important to the short- and long-term health of the enterprise, tiny or enormous.” Tom Peters – 50 Have Yous
BLOOM’S TAXONOMY FOR LEARNING
- Cognitive domain (intellectual capability, ie., knowledge, or ‘think’)
- Affective domain (feelings, emotions and behavior, ie., attitude, or ‘feel’)
- Psycho-motor domain (manual and physical skills, ie., skills, or ‘do’)
Other short-hand variations examples: Skills-Knowledge-Attitude, KAS, Do-Think-Feel, etc.
1. Recall data
3. Apply (use)
4. Analyse (structure/elements)
5. Synthesize (create/build)
6. Evaluate (assess, judge in relational terms)
1. Receive (awareness)
2. Respond (react)
3. Value (understand and act)
4. Organize personal value system
5. Internalize value system (adopt behavior)
1. Imitation (copy)
2. Manipulation (follow instructions)
3. Develop Precision
4. Articulation (combine, integrate related skills)
5. Naturalization (automate, become expert)
Present State : elicited through assessments.
Model of Excellence: created based on IWAM and VSQ profiling systems.
Desired State of Excellence: lateral/divergent thinking aiming a Personal Blue Ocean Strategy.
Upgrade- Feedback Process: value-competence-behavior transformation through interactive training, coaching, mentoring activities.
POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION process is + ROI oriented by definition. We design&implement the whole process based on duration, number of participants, high performers and low performers financial results, savings. productivity increase, cost savings, extra income generation, time frame etc.
- Design and development
- Promotion & Communication
- Students x hours productivity loss
- Work savings
- Productivity increases
- Other cost savings
- Other income generation
Created by divergent thinking – creative, open-ended thinking aimed at generating fresh views and novel solutions – and Blue Ocean Strategy.
“To fundamentally shift the strategy canvas of an industry, you must begin by reorienting your strategic focus from competitors to alternatives, and from customers to noncustomers of the industry.
To pursue both value and cost, you should resist the old logic of benchmarking competitors in the existing field and choosing between differentiation and cost leadership. As you shift your strategic focus from current competition to alternatives and noncustomers, you gain insight into how to redefine the problem the industry focuses on and thereby reconstruct buyer value elements that reside across industry boundaries. Conventional strategic logic, by contrast, drives you to offer better solutions than your rivals to existing problems defined by your industry.” Blue Ocean Strategy by W.Chan & K.Mauborgne
Based on iWAM & VSQ Profiles and High Performance Model we design and implement a flexible “road to excellence” for each participant through a blend of coaching, mentoring , counselling and training processes, based on time and budget frames.
Upgrading by Training to High Performance Model is over 70% “hands-on” experience, 20% feedback and less than 10% theoretical.
* 70/20/10 learning concept developed by Morgan McCall, Robert W. Eichinger, and Michael M. Lombardo at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Coaching is a change process through multiple dimensions of language (words, body, rhythm.) based on the chosen subject, agenda, and the outcome. The coach guides the process to steer the client in the direction of accessing resources, increase choice, solving problems, knowing self more completely, evaluating progress, making decisions, and staying on the path toward the outcome. What happens in the process is often based on the coaching model. We use a wide variety of coaching models, the most significant of which are summarized here:
A strategic approach to upgrade/transform a participant by pairing with a more experienced mentor to teach, coach, counsel, and encourage the mentoree to upgrade to the high performance model designed.
During mentoring process, the manager is never the mentor. Instead, a mentor is selected based on specific skills and competencies that the mentoree needs and wants to develop. Mentoring crosses management boundaries, departments, and organizational levels.
Prior to the POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION session:
1) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION encourages the clients to benefit from a comfortable, attractive coaching settings environment to increases acquisition and retention.
2) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION recommends using POWERLEADER RELAX to induce a relaxed state (physically and mentally) to enhance transformation, new learning and pattern retention.
During POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION session:
3) Some of the POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION coaching sessions are recorded in stereophonic 3-D sound, giving independent messages to each bilateral brain hemisphere input (whole-brain-body learning) that increases acquisition of new material.
4) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION coaching sessions have linguistically structured, indirectly suggestive messages to engage the unconscious mind, while delivering direct suggestion to the conscious mind. This simultaneous use of the conscious and unconscious learning (dual communication) makes client’s transformation and learning easier and more productive.
5) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION training, mentoring and coaching sessions deliver specific step-by-step instructions through an organized methodology (Transfer Pattern components and sequence) that overcomes the anti-suggestive barriers which reject or inhibit new learning and lead smoothly the listener through the transformation process.
6) During POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION we make specific requests of the client through a set of multilayered tasks that redirects the pressure to conscious attention while liberating and opening unconscious absorption of new neuro-pathways.
7) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION techniques uses methodology emphasizing didactic, psychological, multi-sensory, and artistic elements to create a unique internal sensory environment increasing multilayers transformation, learning and retention.
8) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION gives special attention to enhance the psycho-ecological conditions to support self-esteem, concentration & relaxation, resulting in increased long term sustainability of transformations, change or coping patterns.
9) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION have been carefully scripted, to the subtlest detail, to ensure positive wording and goal orientation to encourage increasing personal transformation and learning atmosphere and pattern retention.
10) POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION increments of progress in transformation and coping patterns are kept reasonable within each client’s threshold to heighten self-concepts, promote personal adjustment and self-confidence and to ensure self-upgrading success.
11) All POWERLEADER TRANSFORMATION patterns and change technologies are the result of almost a half a century of research and development both in L&D, Neuro Science and Change Management by the most brilliant minds of our time, are tested in work environment for more than 20 years by major world companies and the breakthrough results confirmed by clients are stressing the legitimacy of the underlying AMP technologies.